Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

double pin wheel blocks

Stuck on a block, confused about directions, or have an incredible tip? Try this forum if you're looking for help or guides to improve your quilting techniques.
quinnell

double pin wheel blocks

Post by quinnell » Thu May 03, 2007 3:15 pm

Hi All,

I live in Australia about 60 kilometres west of Sydney and 10mins drive from the beautiful Blue Mountains. I watch simply quilts and have two of Elanor books I was watching simply quilts episode 516 where Elanor demonstrated how to do double pin wheel blocks, unfortunate the two books I have of Elanor's do not have a double pin wheel block in them, can someone tell me which book Elanor's method of doing this block is in please or send me the instructions as I cannot download them off the simply quilt website.

regards
Patricia Quinnell

gmaann

Re: double pin wheel blocks

Post by gmaann » Thu May 03, 2007 5:18 pm

Hi Quinnell, The Double Pinwheel is a pattern alone in a book of that name. You can order it off this website. There are instructions in it for sizes from wallhanging up to king-size, and instructions for a quilted travel bag and a Bonus Four Patch quilt made with leftover fabrics. Just click "Shop Online" at the top of the page and then you can choose 'books'. I've made 2 quilts of this pattern - fun and easy! Happy quilting! Ann

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Thu May 03, 2007 5:20 pm

And it's on sale right now for $14.21 U.S. dollars!

lhostelley

Post by lhostelley » Fri May 04, 2007 5:19 am

Welcome Quinnell to the forum. It is great to have you in the group.

Return to “Quilting Technique Discussions”