Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Welcome to the New Quilt in a Day Community

auntjana

Re: Welcome to the New Quilt in a Day Community

Post by auntjana » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:11 pm

Well, I have been playing around here, getting my settings the way I like them. See that some of the other of us made it too.

Tina - so nice to see you- I had you pictured in my mind so different, I like the real thing!

Keep pushing buttons, that way you will learn how to do things here!

Hugs,
Jana

MaryGoRound

Post by MaryGoRound » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:56 pm

It would be nice if the different years were color coded and or ARCHIVED. This is especially true when you go into the swaps, block of the month, etc. It gets a bit confusing when you are reading something and then realize it is from a previous year.

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:18 am

is there a place to learn how to even start? I'm so disappointed; why does everything have to change? I was just going to get back into this forum after being away a number of years and what do I get?

I really don't know who i'm writing to or who will read this; but if someone does, can you point me to the starting place? i push buttons and just keep going around in a circle.

thanks much, kittyquilt9292 (carol)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:49 am

Carol. Don’t be disappointed. You’ve already successfully posted your first post

I would love to see you come back. Please let us know what you need help with.

It’s good to see you

Chriss
John 16:33

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm

Hi Marilynsgrammy, thanks for responding. I get so discouraged when i get to a site and find it all changed!

I want to come back "full time"; I have missed everyone and all the things we have done. I have so many great memories of being with everyone on this forum. So I am going to give it "the ole college try" and rely on everyone to help me with this new site.

I look even today at things in my stash and think, oh I got that to use on the Forum; so, I'm gonna try. If anyone sees I'm doing something wrong, pls tell me. I'm going to go see what's on the board.

carol

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:59 pm

Carol, you have posted post number two flawlessly. yay for you.

when you sign in and get the main page scroll down to the sew ins. It's where we start our day. Jump right in.

A trick that we are all learning is this.

Say you are typing your post and you hit submit. If someone else had posted while you were typing you may get a message that tells you someone has posted would you like to respond. I find it's just easiest to hit submit again and your post will show in the thread.

Another great place to get started is in the chit chat section. It's called supper club. the girls post their dinner menu and catch up with each other. Sort of like the sewin but on a smaller scale.

And, lucky you, Mary will be posting the Secret Santa swap soon. I still have the letter you sent me when you were my Santa.

Jump right in Carol. it will be fun to catch up. and if you have questions or need help it's still a great group with helpful people.

Take care,
Chriss
John 16:33

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm

I have a question how do you get rid of an unwanted Im?

SUZYQRN

Post by SUZYQRN » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:27 am

I have finally gotten back to "Quilt In A Day" website. I joined this community years ago and have never posted anything. I've read articles in the community. Just wanted to touch base and see "what's happening."

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:34 am

This might sound really dumb but how do I find my draft....I was about to post a reply on the Chit Chat and hit save draft and now I can't find it.......Help!

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:36 am

OK, here I go again, just tried to post a question and when I came back, couldn't find it.....I need to know what I'm doing wrong....My posts are disappearing and also like to know how to I find my draft.....

Return to “General Information”