Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Guess what I might do tomorrow...:-)

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Leetec

Re: Guess what I might do tomorrow...:-)

Post by Leetec » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:31 am

Share more pictures!!!!!!!! We love to see them! And do put one of yourself in, Please!

HomespunMary

Post by HomespunMary » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 am

Leetec, no, sorry, but I won't post pics of myself here, because anyone can see it and I'm still not prepared to admit in public that I'm a quilter... :-)

However, I do have a couple of small pics of myself on my work-related home pages. If anyone feels like thay can't live without seeing a picture of me, they can pm me and I'll send a link to the pages...:-)

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:18 am

No problem Maria. I hope I didn't make you feel pressured to post a picture, I truely didn't intend to. If I did make you feel uncomfortable, I sincerely apoligize.

HomespunMary

Post by HomespunMary » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:56 am

Leetec, you've got absolutely nothing to apologize for! And you're not the first one to aks me to post pics, but just like kadie and others I'm afraid I'll keep refusing..:-) Those who want to see my face can pm me and I'll happily share a couple of links where they can see me, I just don't want to put them out here on the forum...

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:28 am

Mary I am so happy for you that you were able to take this trip to the quilt show in Sweden. I was thinking about you, kept the time change in mind. How fun that you got to take the train. One of the things I miss here while living in California. Of course I enjoyed all the quilt pictures that you posted. Including the picture that you took from that town.

Most of our appliances can run on the European current with the help of a transformer bought by Radio Shack here. They also sell the plugs, so it will fit in the outlets in Europe.

Once again, thanks for sharing.

***Susanna***

Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:30 pm

What fun! Ok, rushing over to look at the pics!

I would LOVE to see the pics of your town.

Nadine! We could take all of the Missouri contingent and have a road trip to Sweden!

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:26 am

I dont do my face either - is a security thing - cant get past my raising (tee hee)

HomespunMary

Post by HomespunMary » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:36 am

Instead of my face, I wish I could post a pic of the view from my hotel window right now...:-) I'm in Paris, France, and should be in bed in order to get some decent sleep before a meeting tomorrow morning, but had to check my e-mails and of course I couldn't resist checking in on the forum as well...:-) I actually do have a view of the Eiffel Tower! There is an annoying tree just outside the hotel, though, so I can only see it through the branches and don't think it would show in a picture...

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:17 pm

*smile*

Oh Mary, I've been to Paris a few years ago. I loved it there. Such a romantic full of life city. Go for a walk along the Seine, you get to see all of the palaces and beautifull architecture.
Enjoy your stay there.

***Susanna***

Return to “Chit Chat”