Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Need Info. On Christmas Stockings For The Soldiers in Iraq

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
sewngran

Need Info. On Christmas Stockings For The Soldiers in Iraq

Post by sewngran » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:54 am

Hello to all you nice folks. I am pretty new here, though I have enjoyed your posts for a while. I recently aked for and recieved some tips on making a string / strip quilt and appreciate it so much. I noticed some recent posts about making Christmas stockings for the soldiers in Iraq and am giving some thought to making some. I have questions : when is the deadline for getting them made and is there an information site giving all the particulars and possibly a pattern ? I would appreciate any information you can give....meanwhile, I will look through the posts and see what I can find. Thanks so much.

Tiggersmom

Re: Need Info. On Christmas Stockings For The Soldiers in Iraq

Post by Tiggersmom » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:31 am

In the search tab you can type in christmas stockings and every post that has that mentioned should come up.

gp: georgiapeach has a post in the swap section with all this info too.

Return to “Chit Chat”