Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Hi all!!!

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Cathy32078

Re: Hi all!!!

Post by Cathy32078 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:21 am

Good Morning & Welcome LindaSue. Happy to have you with us. Isn't it just the pits the way life gets in the way of our fun time? lol Never enough time for sewing or working on our quilting stuff.

MsSewNSew

Post by MsSewNSew » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:32 am

Welcome, LindaSue (btw, I'm Debra Sue). I know what you mean about the running around and doing chores. I try to reward myself. Get all this done and then you can play the rest of the day. I really need to clean house today but DH wants to go shopping at the outlet mall. Does anyone else have a DH who likes to go shopping? How crazy is that?

Anyway, I'm trying to figure it all out cause I only have 2 days and then back to work on Monday. My sister is coming to visit on the 3rd so I have lots of stuff to get done before she gets here.

Welcome, again. Don't be afraid to ask questions and don't be afraid to "let it all out" sometimes. We are here for therapy, also.

Debbie

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:06 am

Hi LindaSue!
We're practially neighbors, I'm probably about an hour away from Amherst, around Rochester. My profile says Buffalo becasue I like it better then Rochester, lots more character.

Welcome to the site! Be prepared to have lots of fun here, and to make new friends.

GB...
Lee

Return to “Chit Chat”