Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thank you for you prayers

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
lv2create

Thank you for you prayers

Post by lv2create » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:40 am

I want to thank all who prayed for my friend's son (Ryan) I am home and can say forever changed by this experience. I'm so very glad I was able go to the aid of my beloved friend in her great time of need, however it is not somthing I ever want to do again. I've never been so glad to be home and back at my little office.
Ryan was a handsome, talented, and extremly intelegent young man, however Ryan was a troubled soul, one that made a horific desission that efected many. I pray that Ryan is finally at peace and is now wrapped within gods amazing grace. Again I thank all of you wonderful people and your prayers.

Nancy S (MI)

Pilot2b

Re: Thank you for you prayers

Post by Pilot2b » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:07 pm

Ryan is now embraced in our Lords loving arms. Thanks for letting us know. You are truly a blessed soul.

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:38 pm

I am glad you were able to help your friend. I am sure she will continue to need your support. Will keep her (and Ryan) in my prayers. Susie

SewGlad

Post by SewGlad » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm

I am so glad you are home, I know this trip will be with you always. I hope your friend can come to grips with this. This was Ryan's decision, and it was one that took him a long time to come to. No one could have stopped him.

Peace be with you.

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Nancy, What a wonderful friend you are to go and give comfort. I know it must have been very hard and emotionally draining. Your friend is blessed by your love for her.

Linda

quilterliz

Post by quilterliz » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:01 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I say "God's will be done". I pray that all of those concerned will be comforted by His love and blessings.

lorettav

Post by lorettav » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:27 pm

I to like quilter liz have a heavy heart. This family will continue to be in my prayers.

Loretta

Return to “Chit Chat”