Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

I'm back...Rejoice and be glad:)

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
SewGlad

Re: I'm back...Rejoice and be glad:)

Post by SewGlad » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:16 am

Hi, I don't think we have met formally. I am, Ruthie, I live in Flint, MI.

Sorry to hear of your plight. I get to have a new hip next month, but that is nothing compared to what you have been going through.

I hope things go well from here on out. Oh, a little word of warning, there is someone on this chat named qltsbeme, don't believe anything she says about me. They are all lies, lies, lies. She claims to be my younger sister, but I am waiting for the DNA results. I guess I have to admit she is my sister until then.

Glad to meet ya.

Ruthie

Tiggersmom

Post by Tiggersmom » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:48 am

My mom use to say getting older is not for sissys!

Sounds like you are having more than your fair share of problems, sorry to hear that.

Hang in, hold on............this too shall pass.

Do you live in San Diego or South Dakota??? I noticed the SD under your name.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:50 am

Helen, I am happy to see you are back with us. Sorry for all the Drs. appts. Not fun! Hope all will be okay real soon. Have you looked at the wonderful picture section? It is just great! Do have a look. Find the post from GeorgiaPeach called Close but no Cigar. You'll find her & that beautiful grandmonkey sewing side by side. And my we have some talented quilt makers here on this forum. Geez, some really beautiful work! So get caught up with us dear and keep posting now that you are back.

Hugs
Cathy

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:43 am

You WERE missed Pilot! Sorry about your troubles but like your attitude! Take care!
Susie

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:00 pm

I'm glad you're back, pilot2b. I missed you.

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:03 pm

LOL, IowaGal, how did you learn the secrets of the fluffy club? That was a deep dark cho...I mean secret.

ollie1shoe

Post by ollie1shoe » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:49 pm

glad you are still with us while on the subject of sick please pray for all the sick folks and children especially with cancer my little 4 year old grand daughter is recovering from cancer 6 months of chemo and also radiation shes a little red headed trooper her ct scan was good last week so they are going to remove her port wed. they do scans and xrays every 6 weeks for the first year as it it mostlkely to come back the first year she had a wilms tumor lost one kidney it had spread to both her lungs and stomach area it has been 6 months since last treatment praise the Lord so say a prayer for her her name is makenzie that all will go well wed. ollie1shoe

kittymom

Post by kittymom » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:09 pm

I've been absent myself for a week visiting my mom.I looked for you on the board before I left and was glad to see you are back now. Why is it that dr. appts. and problems seem to bunch up? We could more easily handle one at a time.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:14 pm

Ollie little Makenzie is on my prayer list. So sad that anybody has to have serious illnesses but even more so when it is a little child. Bless her little heart. Keep us informed please.

Pilot? What are you up to today? Have you felt like any sewing at all? I know you have little to no energy so I feel elated anytime I see you posting. Take care Sweetie.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:20 pm

Glad to have you back Pilot. Hang in there. Things will get better. At least I hope they will.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”