Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

I have given in to my bad ways again

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gardenquilter

Re: I have given in to my bad ways again

Post by gardenquilter » Mon May 21, 2007 6:06 am

was thinking about you and the la you do need to save but it you cut back on the other until you get it you may be running very low and take awhile to recoop that is what i did and then in the beginning did not have much to practice on so you need to have a few tops around that you can work on also on the la issue I thought I would have to weight forever then ran across someone who was selling theirs I called the mfg gave them the serial number they gave me the service records, promised to service it and told me how much it was worth for insurance purposes thats how much i paid less than 1/2 so check around you may be suprised

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon May 21, 2007 7:05 am

Holon, I hope you don't cancel your order. We need our quilting supplies more than we air to breathe. Order a bit more and get free shipping. You will have it out of your system then and can go back to concentrating on your LA saving. If the electricity is on and the kids aren't starving - go for it. We only live once and it's only money. You deserve to treat yourself.

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Mon May 21, 2007 7:15 am

the free shiping is a real plus i was going to place an order not long ago and decide to wait until I could add up enough to get the free shipping
i love shopping here but there is something so special about opening that box when it arrives

Return to “Chit Chat”