Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Need advice help help help

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Tiggersmom

Re: Need advice help help help

Post by Tiggersmom » Tue May 22, 2007 9:23 am

quiltinggranny is a perfect example of a quilter! Giving and going above the call of duty! You Rock qg!

I think we la quilters all do more for our customers than what they pay for...........it's just in our quilting jeans! lol

Quiltcreator

Post by Quiltcreator » Tue May 22, 2007 11:10 am

Is that jeans or genes, Tigger? I can just hear me saying (as I head to the basement to quilt), "Well, I gotta go put on my quilting jeans now!" LOL Then there's my laundry jeans, my vacuuming jeans....

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue May 22, 2007 11:21 am

Quiltingranny, I really think you are doing this lady a special favor and You will get your rewards in other ways rather than the $$$. As said, this is probably what keeps her going. God Bless You.

HUGS
Cathy

Tiggersmom

Post by Tiggersmom » Tue May 22, 2007 11:34 am

QC, of course I meant genes.........but spelled it the other way just to see if you were paying attention! LOL

Return to “Chit Chat”