Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

State Birds in Red Work

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
SewSew

Re: State Birds in Red Work

Post by SewSew » Mon May 14, 2007 5:13 am

astitchintime, sorry I don't have any advice on how to find what you need but I hope that you will be successful in your search. When my mother passed away 11 years ago I found some squares that she had finished but never put together so I know how you feel about finding your treasure. I am glad that you are there to finish your mother's work and keep her work alive.

lv2create

Post by lv2create » Mon May 14, 2007 9:19 am

Just go to Martha Stewart.com and type in State Birds they will be there.

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Mon May 14, 2007 6:39 pm

Ladies,
I am sitting here with print outs in hand and tears running down my cheeks. Bless you all!! I didn't realize how much I wanted to find these until I pulled up the marthastewart site and saw them on the screen. I don't know how to thank you all. Please know how much this means to me and that I am honored to have each of you as part of my forum family.
If you private message me your addresses I will send a photo of the completed quilt when I finish. I know I will have to bump this project up on the to do list, my mom is smiling down at all of us right now!!
Love you all,
Happy stitching (I know what stitching I will be doing real soon thanks to all of you!)
Debi

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Sun May 20, 2007 7:28 pm

Just wanted to update all who helped me locate the birds. I took the fabric in and found the exact color red in embrod. floss (mom had found an odd red so I was worried about finding what I wanted). I will be tracing the birds next week and get started. Hope to have it ready for Christmas but her bday is Jan so either will be just fine. Thanks again, I'll keep you updated.

Happy stitching!!
Debi

Return to “Chit Chat”