Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

QIAD-Linda can you up date us?

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
lhostelley

QIAD-Linda can you up date us?

Post by lhostelley » Fri May 04, 2007 10:24 am

I have been wondering how our dear sweet Loretta (batty) is doing. I know she was very busy when she left the forum. Is all going well for her. Please tell her we miss her and she is always in my thoughts.
Linda

Evie

Re: QIAD-Linda can you up date us?

Post by Evie » Fri May 04, 2007 10:46 am

Tell her we miss her and ask her to stop in once in a while.

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Fri May 04, 2007 11:29 am

Hi Linda and Evie,
Loretta has been busy working with Teresa here at QIAD on a pattern that Teresa created. She was selected as a semi-finalist at the AQS in Paducah. We are so proud of her! Teresa and our dear Batty Loretta are working out details for the pattern.

I practically begged Loretta to come back to the Forum. She told me no, she gets so addicted that she doesn't want to do anything else so she has elected to stay away. I am sad but cannot convince her to come back. I will let her know you all asked about her.

Linda

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri May 04, 2007 12:37 pm

I miss our dear Batty-Loretta, too. She kept us on our toes and was so much fun!!! What a character! But, I like her working on quilt patterns, too! We all benefit so much from her talent, like her wonderful Pineapple quilt book, etc... and if she's on here with us then she won't have time to work on patterns. Linda, tell her that GP said to keep her nose to the grindstone! ha! ha! (and that I miss her, too!)

Return to “Chit Chat”