Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

To All the New People on the Board

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
CindyB

To All the New People on the Board

Post by CindyB » Tue May 01, 2007 6:12 am

I just wanted to say - WELCOME!!!!

I haven't been here long, but wanted to let you all know that everyone here is so happy to "see" you!!

Post away - most questions are something someone else has too, but haven't thought of!!!

so - sit down - put your feet up and enjoy a little Kaffe-Klatch (or tea) while chatting with "the gals" (no offense to any guys out there!)

Evie

Re: To All the New People on the Board

Post by Evie » Tue May 01, 2007 6:48 am

Welcome Newbies! Feel free to join any of the projects that are getting started.

Peaches is starting the Underground Railroad Block of the Month, this month.

I'm heading up the Egg Money Quilts Block of the Month which takes off on June 1st.

I noticed several other projects going on. Quiltcreator is in charge of the Round Robins. It's to late to join, we're about half way through. But its been a lot of fun and I foresee another one in the future.

New projects are starting all the time.

Others will chime in on those.

So, welcome and please join in, even if it's just to say "Hello!"

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Tue May 01, 2007 6:55 am

Thanks. I am one of the Newbies and am still trying to figure out the web site. It is nice to be able to talk to others about quilting.

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Tue May 01, 2007 7:57 am

We are so excited to welcome all of you new members! Please feel free to join in and get acquainted. This is a very friendly and helpful group and we love new members!

Linda

Tiggersmom

Post by Tiggersmom » Tue May 01, 2007 8:59 am

Welcome to all the new gals!

I'm not on as much as I use to be but still enjoy jumping in here occassionally.

Great place to make friends!

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue May 01, 2007 9:14 am

Welcome ALL New members! Happy to have you join us. This is a fun group and seems that there is always plenty to do or chat about. Egg Money BOM starts in June so if you want to join us, order the book, get your supplies ready and make a beautiful quilt. I am so excited about doing this one. If you ever have any questions, ask them! There are no dumb questions here. Ever. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Cathy

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue May 01, 2007 12:25 pm

Welcome all newbies. You'll have a great time on this forum. This is a great group.
Lori 8-)

GeorgiaMom

Post by GeorgiaMom » Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm

Welcome everyone. You are guaranteed lots of laughter, oddles of quilt information and friends galore. So join in and enjoy. Kathy

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 pm

It is great seeing all the new names on the various posts! Glad to have you newcomers join us! Cathy said there were no dumb questions here on the forum, well, except for a lot of mine she so graciously did not mention! Everyone is very friendly and there's always a laugh to share and a fat quarter swap to join, etc... and some of these ladies are incredibly talented quilters, and they are very willing and patient to help us. Don't be shy about posting, just jump right in and join the fun!

princessinpea

Post by princessinpea » Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 pm

I'm new and am wondering if I made a mistake. I see down below this box it says something about reducing spam and using their mail system instead of my own personal e-mail address. When I signed in I put in a made up address and then it told me I had to put in a real address so I used my yahoo address. Was that a mistake? If so, how do I fix it?

Return to “Chit Chat”