Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Im home, ty for prayers...

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Caroline1947

Im home, ty for prayers...

Post by Caroline1947 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:29 am

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I have been in the hospital for a couple of days as I developed chest pains and my blood pressure was out of control. I have to go back as an out patient for heart tests.My mom remains in the hospital,,,and now Im just too weak to go that far and visit. My oldest daughter will do that for me today.I surely appreciate all your caring and prayers and support...its an honor to have such fine quilting sisters!!!! Love, Caroline1947

Evie

Re: Im home, ty for prayers...

Post by Evie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:13 am

I'm glad you are back home. The hospital is not an easy place to rest. They keep waking you up to see how you are doing!

Let others help with your mother. I'm sure a phone call is enough for now to your mother. I remember when my father was so ill, I couldn't be there much for him because I lived several states away. I was able to manage two visits to him. When I wasn't there I phoned him on a regular basis. It hurt him to talk (He had throat cancer) so I would only keep him on the phone for a couple of minutes at a time. I had small children at the time and couldn't stay with him. But we both treasured those phone calls.

Please take care of yourself.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:04 am

Caroline I am happy that you are back home. Don't ever fool around if you are having chest pains. I know you are stressed and that takes a toll too. Try to relax some ea day & have some down time just for you. You must take care of yourself!!!!! Prayers cont.

Cathy

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:14 am

Dear Caroline,
I glad to know that you are out of the hospital. I will be praying for you. I have had to learn to let others help me in tough situations rather than try to handle everything on my own. I have learned, yet again, to "let go and let God." You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda

quilterjas

Post by quilterjas » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:03 am

Take care yourself first - so that you can take care of others. Prayers are with you.

Joyce

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:28 am

Caroline, I'll pray that your tests show that nothing really serious is wrong with your heart. Will you be having a stress test? Please take time for yourself - have something to look forward to each day. Like take a long, hot soak for 30 minutes with NO interruptions. Whatever - do something just for you. Keep us posted.

quilt_florida

Post by quilt_florida » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:31 am

I wish you the best.

luv_2quilt60

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:38 am

Hope You R feeling Better...

quilterliz

Post by quilterliz » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:19 pm

I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. God Bless.

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:08 pm

Oh, Caroline, please be well soon. I didn't know you were in the hospital. Just concentrate on you for now, because we all want you to be well soon. Just hang on to the Lord and he will guide you though all of this. Love you and lots of prayers are coming your way.

Hugs and purrs from my 2 cats.
Helen

PS May 11, I will be a 47 year survivor of Open heart surg. Very risky, very new proceudre to repair...hole between 2 lower chambers. Had it done at Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Mn. I was a Sr. in high school. Made it home for grad. Grad. in my favorite place...baseball diamond where college kids played and we were sponsored by the LA Dodgers.

Keep us posted as you can.

Return to “Chit Chat”