Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Friday, March 22nd

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Friday, March 22nd

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:24 am

Good morning!

BECCA - happy happy birthday! I know you are going to Denise's today for a few days but I hope you get your birthday wishes before you go.

TINA - that baseball game must have been as much fun for you guys to watch as it was for the boys to play! My three kids also played baseball at that age but ever on the same team. Their dad was their coach. Lara's team was also the Blue Jays. Sorry Dad is still sick. Everyone I know who has had this latest strain of covid says it's like a really bad flu and lasts about a week.

We really enjoyed our little card party last night with Doyal and Susie and their other friend, Sandi (who we also know). The staff loves that we go in so often, that we were playing cards, and that we bring in wine. They even made a point to come tell us so! It boosts the residents' spirits and makes their stay much easier. No time yet about when she might come home. Not until she can bear full weight on both ankles and that ain't happening any time soon.

We're going out to supper tonite to a waterfront Italian restaurant. Tex & Annette are going with us. Not sure yet what I'm going to have but I'll bet it won't be good for me! :D

Did you see Irish put a long post in the Sew In yesterday. Was SOO good to see her. And she mentioned that she saw I was thinking of combining Supper Club with the Sew In. What's your thoughts? We have so few regulars here any more, it makes sense.

zfatcat

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Friday, March 22nd

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:02 am

Becca, may you enjoy a wonderful day. Happy birthday🎂.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”