Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club - Tuesday, March 19, 2024

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Quilter7

Supper Club - Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 pm

Good Morning,
Happy St. Joseph's Day. This is the day the swallows come back to Mission San Juan Capistrano. (DH proposed to me there in November 1995.)

How is everyone? What is going on in your world?

Tonight is Guild meeting for me. Did I tell you one of three quilts that were in the show has won a ribbon? I will find out which ribbon tonight and post picture tomorrow.

Thursday afternoon, I have a doctor’s appointment with a new Primary Care Physician. She is a gerontologist. I have a list of all the doctors and medications I take and next appointment. I need to add Pharmacy, DH’s Social Security Number and my brother’s name and address so I can fill out the forms. Most of the list is done. I think I have everything on the list I will need. Maybe I should write my family names and ages. I haven’t changed Primary Care Physician for at least 20 years. I do remember they want to know everything. The website patient portal is down.

Maryz – Glad you got the book of pictures. It will help you re-live your time with Amara too.

Dinner will be at a restaurant.

Carol

Becca

Re: Supper Club - Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Post by Becca » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:20 pm

Hello everyone sunny but low 50s Feels cold after 70s
I’m so happy I have a good BP reading today Plus I also realized I have my Will all made out I thought I only had a joint one but I have my own so that’s a plus
Carol Congratulations on your ribbon whatever it is
Always encouraging Enjoy your Guild meeting
It’s Church night I made oatmeal raisin bars to take They were tasty I tried the crumbs in pan
Becca
Maryz pictures are always a hit We have so many Shutterfly books given to us You never tire looking at them

gershwin64

Re: Supper Club - Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:38 pm

Hi everyone!
Carol, congratulations on the ribbon! Looking forward to seeing which quilt and which ribbon, awesome!!
Becca, so glad your BP is behaving again. Church night sounds fun.
Supper for us tonight will be pork chops on the grill and a salad. It's just us 2 because Dad has covid, he's feeling really yucky. I sure hope he'll be OK. He says he has canned soups and stuff at the house so we don't have to take a chance on getting sick. I'll leave food on his porch though if he wants me to.
I worked on my QAL today.
Tina

Return to “Chit Chat”