Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club Wednesday March 13th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gershwin64

Supper Club Wednesday March 13th

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:38 am

Good morning all 🌞
Thought I'd set the table this morning since it hasn't been set yet.
Rosie is still doing good, she started her pain meds and antibiotics this morning, they're big so I have to cut them in half and getting 5 pieces down her all at the same time was a challenge and I even put them in pieces of hot dogs.... but she's smart and spit 1 out but I did get her to take it. She gets her stitches out on the 25th. I just have to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't try chewing them. She has stitches in her mouth where they took 2 molars out but those will dissolve on their own.
Frankie had a dentist appointment this morning to get a cavity filled, it is very tiny but they didn't want it getting any bigger.
I'm going to try to make a cover for my quick cooker/instapot thingy today.
It's Dad's night for supper and we're having tamales at his request and I'll make beans and maybe rice, we'll see.
What are you all making?
Tina

Return to “Chit Chat”