Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Just Saying Hey!

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
dsf618

Just Saying Hey!

Post by dsf618 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:54 am

I am checking in with a quick hi! I am doing great and hope the same for you. I finally feel better after my surgery. I had my gastric bypass revised. I now drink 3 protein shake and 2 small high protein meals.

I have been working on the quilt for my grandson. I am on the last row. Hand quilting takes alot of time! I am thinking about doing a Dresden Plate quilt to form sunflowers for my granddaughter and after that I have another granddaughter!

Winter has hit with very cold temperatures. I go out only when necessary! I am been going to church online! Not quite the same, but I think God understands!

Hope you all are great! Now that my physical and mental health is under control I hope to be more involved.

Deb

zfatcat

Re: Just Saying Hey!

Post by zfatcat » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:01 am

Hi Deb,

Glad you are feeling better. Wow, hand quilting is a lot of work. Would love to see it when you are finished.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”