Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club. Sat, jan 6

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper Club. Sat, jan 6

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:22 am

Good morning,

We made it to here! Yay! Good to see Al & Tina again. We will be here until next Friday and then start back to Austin. We missed Little Miss so much we begged for another week of babysitting. Antonio was happy about that!

Lori, welcome home! Glad you had a nice visit. Sorry your friend moved so far away. Why did she move? What route did you take? Through Needles? On your way to a sewing get together? 😹🪡🧵

Tina, I’m glad you could round up some help to deal with all that dirt. What a mess! And five hours on the phone with your health insurance? I know those kind of calls get lengthy, but honest, complaints to customer service seem in order here.

Becca, the stocking is done. Yay! Did you get the name on it? It’s good to finish off a project that you really didn’t enjoy doing. Glad you found that label. I used to have labels like that but used them all up and never got any more.

I think tonight we will grill burgers and do french fries in our air fryer outside. We will share with my sister. And if their friends wish to join us, the more the merrier. There is a gazebo they call the tiki hut for happy hours, and a table that can Fit six. They told us we can set up our stove/grill there.

Whats the plan at your house?

Return to “Chit Chat”