Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Wed, Dec 27

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Wed, Dec 27

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:19 am

Good morning,

We are off to babysit in a few min. So this will be short and sweet. Yesterday we got ourselves pretty well packed up. With full time babysitting the next three days, and spending NYE afternoon with the kids, our only real free time to get it all done was yesterday. Can't believe we have extra room! Something must be wrong here!

LORI - I'm like you - I do Christmas from Thanksgiving on, but when it's over, so am I. It all comes down and let's get on with January!

BECCA - you logged 3 miles just by walking the halls?? What a woman!!

TINA - I think we all want to hear how the quilts went over with the grands!!

Tonite Bill is ordering burgers for us at Whataburger and we'll pick them up on the way home this evening. I could are less about it as I don't do fast food much, but he's been fussing over Whataburger since we got here. And it means I don't have to cook after babysitting 9 hours, so fine with me.

What's your supper going to be?

gershwin64

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Wed, Dec 27

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:24 am

Good morning all 🌞
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! By your posts you all did ❤️
The grands loved, loved, loved their quilts, I was so happy ❤️❤️
I haven't started undecorating yet but may start today after we get back from town. Frankie has a follow up appointment to see his results about his heart, he's been having some discomfort so we've gone through Christmas waiting.
Dad joined us for Christmas and yesterday, keeps him busy here with all the happy chaos. He's going to look at a new recliner couch hopefully today, they are supposed to get it at the furniture store today for him to check it out. If he likes it then I'll be going over and cleaning and rearranging furniture for him.
Supper will be the last of the leftovers.
Tina

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Wed, Dec 27

Post by Becca » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:51 am

Hello everyone We are seeing some sunshine today Yippee Although we needed rain
Tina I’m so happy the kids loved their quilts I think that would be very special to have your own
Do hope you get Dads couch taken care of

Maryz I wouldn’t want to cook after babysitting 9hrs That’s a full day
I got all my decorations down packed and put away except wreath at door & tiny basket the little girl holds It can lay on top of other totes
I have been working on this stocking I have to talk myself into it
I’m going to paint class this afternoon
It’s family night so it will be a surprise
Becca

Return to “Chit Chat”