Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Tuesday, Dec 26th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Tuesday, Dec 26th

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:45 am

Good morning,

Today we're taking down all our Christmas stuff (which isn't a whole lot in a 29-ft trailer) and packing it away, along with the outdoor lights, fake campfire, and everything else that we're not going to be needing any time soon. We go back to babysitting tomorrow for the rest of the week.

CAROL - how was Christmas at your brother's? I bet your pies were a hit!

LORI - baked rigatoni sounds delicious for Christmas dinner - or any other dinner! We love Italian! What was for dinner at your kids? We did have fun with Amara at the light display we went to last week. Her eyes were big as she took it all in. Until we walked under a giant lit flower that slowly opened up like an umbrella as we stood under it. She looked up, saw that giant flower over her, and it scared her. We moved on quickly!

BECCA - what a fun day you had! And you get to go again! All that food! They must have a big house just to lay out the food! Apple pie isn't my favorite either, though I do like it. There's just so many that I like better.

Tonite we're having tacos for supper. They take a little fixing so today is a good day for them since we'll be home today.

What's your supper plan for tonite after a weekend of feasts?

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Tuesday, Dec 26th

Post by Becca » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:44 pm

Hello everyone A rainy day here I got in almost 3 miles by walking the halls
I took down most of my decorations too Just left some at door
Maryz Alex does have a big house When we used to have 21 or 23 We made it fine
Our little ones mostly played in basement or outside or on the porch
It was always fun
They always have so much food
I’m sure that scared Amara She will really miss you both You May have to make a trip back lol
I choose grilled chicken fruit and broccoli
Becca
Church is off until after New Year for Bible Study That means eat here

zfatcat

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Tuesday, Dec 26th

Post by zfatcat » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:40 pm

Becca, I too am taking down the Christmas stuff. It's been up since the 2nd and I'm tired of it.

Mary, I bet the light event was fun.

I've been taking down Christmas stuff and vacuuming and putting away things. I also did dad's grocery shopping this morning and put that away as well. We just had lunch, so there will be no dinner since it's almost 4pm here.

Have a lovely evening.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”