Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB Wed, Dec 20th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB Wed, Dec 20th

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:22 am

Good morning,

Only 5 days to Christmas. Time has gone so fast! Seems we were just spending long summer evenings out on our deck at home. We'll be hanging with Amara again today. She keeps us busy all day long! She felt much better but still didn't want to eat much food food. Just mostly formula. I have about an hour some mornings before we leave so I can work on my farm animals a bit. I'll finish up the pigs this morning. We're not sitting tomorrow so I'll do the sheep and then pack up everything. I might get my machine out when we get to FL to make Jan Lotto blocks, but we'll see when Jan gets posted.

TINA - rumor is you have 3 quilts quilts and 2 left to go. Whew! Any energy I have left after a day with our Kumquat, gets used up just reading about your quilting! But I think you can do it! At least all the quilting. How is your toe today?

CAROL - glad to hear your hubby was cheering our Hawks on! We were just saying that we're kind of glad we slept through the first half of the game! lol! We were all smiles about the game when we got to the kids yesterday and then met a glum face at the door - we forgot Antonio is from PA and is an avid Eagles fan. So yesterday, when they got home, we had Amara all dressed up in her little Seahawks outfit! (which we gave her!). :lol: :lol:

LORI -thanks for the tea info. It sounds like it might make a good iced tea.

BECCA - you will have that stocking finished in no time now. Can you take your pattern to the office and ask them to enlarge it for you? Or to UPS store (they enlarge my X-St patterns for me that I can't do on my own printer at home.) Or Staples? Are you going to family for Christmas?

We picked up our grocery order last night, got it all home and while putting it away realized we forgot to order milk, which was the cornerstone of our list! lol! We'll grab some at a C-store today I guess. Bill says he wants to get burgers on the way home from kids tonite. At Whataburgers. Neither of us are much for fast food but I have to say, Whataburgers here in Texas is a so much better than all the others we've had. I like their Spicy Chicken sandwich. So - that will be supper tonite - no cooking for us!

What's your supper plan?

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB Wed, Dec 20th

Post by Becca » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:05 am

Hello everyone sunny here after cold 20 start
I did aerobic exercises then a friend came to visit After lunch I took care of Business
Maryz I am shaping heel now Graph is finished so no more squirting
Yes I will be at Alex’s for Christmas and all the family will be there

I would always forget if I ordered ahead I don’t get enough to fool with it
It is family night Yippee
Becca

gershwin64

Re: SUPPER CLUB Wed, Dec 20th

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:30 pm

Hi all!!
Mary, love it that you dressed Amara in Seahawks 🤣😂
I'm putting on binding on #3, I just couldn't finish it last night. So today has been a take it easier day. I made another label and made the last binding. I'll get the last label made this evening. I'm going to try to get #4 loaded tonight but wait till tomorrow to quilt it. I'm kinda running on empty. My toe was really killing me yesterday so I gave up early. If I can get #4 finished tomorrow then I'll load #5 to quilt Friday 🤞🤞
Sorry, you forgot your milk.
Becca, Christmas with family will be awesome!!
I'm making pork chops for supper and we have leftover mashed potatoes and gravy and I'll heat up a veggie.
Tina

Return to “Chit Chat”