Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB Tuesday December 12th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gershwin64

SUPPER CLUB Tuesday December 12th

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:57 am

Good morning everyone 🌞
Mary is off goofing off, playing with that little baby granddaughter of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ she asked me to set the table while she's rolling around on the floor playing with Amara. The slacker πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I'm setting placemats, napkins and silverware while she's over there playing 🀭🫒☺️ she's making me work today! Such hard work too. πŸ˜‰
I'll be sewing more on quilts today, yesterday got kinda interrupted because I posted our little travel trailer for sale and had 12 people message me all at once and couldn't keep up and then did showings. It's supposed to be sold, they're bringing the money this afternoon and will pick it up tomorrow.
I didn't get my soup made but that's ok, I'm making it today.
What are you all doing today while Mary is off playing with the baby?
What's cookin in your kitchens?
Tina

zfatcat

Re: SUPPER CLUB Tuesday December 12th

Post by zfatcat » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:37 am

Tina, nice of you to pick up for the slacker rolling around on the floor with an adorable baby having fun. lol Bummer about your day being interrupted, but nice the trailer sold so fast. Hope you get some sewing in today.

I have some running around to do today. Then guild tonight. Jack and Wrigley took me for my walk.

We'll have a late lunch out today. Bill is playing golf and I leave for guild early.
Lori 8-)

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB Tuesday December 12th

Post by Becca » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:39 pm

Hello everyone sunny but a cold one I had early apt for allergy shots then got groceries Then banking plus took care of business at home Book work
I just took cornbread out of stove for Church tonight
Tina Thanks for filling in for Maryz Ivtoo would choose baby over Supper Club Lol
Glad your camper sold quickly
Lori Glad you got your doggie walk in Enjoy Guild meeting
I will leave in 10 minutes It’s another cold one tonight We had ice this morning in spots when I went out
Becca

Return to β€œChit Chat”