Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Saturday, Dec 2nd

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Saturday, Dec 2nd

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:55 am

Good morning,

We had a lovely day yesterday! Our photoshoot went very well. The photographer was so nice, very professional, took tons of shots with different backgrounds in the park. It was also an off-leash park for dogs so we had some photobombing dogs. That was fun and funny. I can't wait to see the proofs - it will be only about 4 days until Aut gets them. Afterward we watched Amara for about 4 hours. Last Wed, we put her down for a nap but her parents came home and we left before she woke up. Autumn said she was looking around for us. I hope we get to Zoom a lot after we leave Texas so she doesn't forget us.

Today we HAVE to clean this trailer. And that will include brush our hairy dog. Then I'll wrap a few presents and we can put up our little Christmas tree. I also plan to devil some eggs and make a veggie tray to take to Aut's tomorrow for tree decorating. For people who have nothing much to do, we sure seem busy!

CAROL - that's awesome about your lab numbers! I bet your dr is happy. I don't think they get such great cooperations from most of their patients!

BECCA - that's so nice that the place gives everyone a poinsettia. Is it a red one? They have so many colors now, but I think the classic red is still my favorite. It is amazing how our kids think we can fix anything, but I kind of like it. Makes me feel a little like Super Mom.

LORI - how very astute of you to see by her photos what a good baby Amara is! :lol: But she really is. Always happy, never fusses, and loves playing with her toys in her big playpen. Do you have a farmers market year round? Ours runs from about May 1 to Oct 1. And they have it in a small downtown park along the water but there's no place to park a car except a very few curbside spots. It gets very congested. We could walk - it's only a mile from our house. But the mile back is steep uphills, carrying whatever we buy. So we buy our produce at the grocery store. Besides, our market is mostly crafts, not veggies

TINA - I would say your massage was effective if you are still feeling it. She probably hit all those pressure points. I just hope soon you will FEEL like it helped!

It looks like it will be a good day to grill so Bill has requested hamburgers and french fries again. So we're set! We have a menu!

Have you got one yet?

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Saturday, Dec 2nd

Post by Becca » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:02 am

Hello everyone cloudy with rain on the way I have been doing laps In Halls I may go to Lake but rain is coming at 1:00 they predict
I have been laying out clothes and things for trip on Monday
Maryz It is amazing how much Busy you can get I have met lots more people here and it seems I am busy most all the time
My poinsettia is red and beautiful and real If it was fake I would throw it away I hate fake flowers Silk will pass if need be
Our little Frankie is tempered just like your little Amara So content and easy to care for Im anxious to meet her
I’m hoping everyone has a wonderful day
I choose hamburger and mashed potatoes There was nothing I wanted I sure don’t like it as good since we can’t add anything I would just like a baked potato once by ina while Guess I should not complain as I get to go out 2 nights a week plus get taken out to eat by DGDs Wives of my DGSs
Becca

Return to “Chit Chat”