Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, Nov 30th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, Nov 30th

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:39 am

Good morning,

We are supposed to get some stormy weather today but we'll see what shakes out. Sometimes it fizzles, and other times the weather makes me wonder why any people would live here. Hopefully tomorrow will be better as we're set to have family portraits taken. Outside in a park.

Babysitting was truly great. Well, except for that one daiper - but the rest of it -😍. Today, we'll be at the trailer. Aut had some rips in her duvet cover and I brought that back to mend for her. So I have a project for today. And as long as the machine is out - LYN sent me a panel with pages for a fabric book. So I might get to that today, too.

TINA - I hope you love your new car. We both like color so our vehicles, if we get a choice, are red or blue. And I'd really like emerald green but for some reason you rarely see that color. I hope the new method your massage therapist has learned is lymphatic massage. I've done a little bit of reading and that and compression stockings are about the only ways to combat lymphedema. I'm quite curious to hear how it goes.

BECCA - 58,000 miles on a 15 yr old car is rather amazing! I bet it's in beautiful shape. I would defintely be keeping it unless you decide to no longer drive. When will you be going to Denise's? And did the yarn come that you were waiting on to make the stocking?

LORI - I really like baked potatoes with chili, too. I also like chili and scrambled eggs. Maybe we'll have chili one day soon. Good idea!

We have a cooked chicken breast in the fridge. I just need to decide what to do with it. Maybe I'll make some chicken alfredo with it. Or pesto. That will make Mr. B happy.

What will make you happy tonite?

gershwin64

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, Nov 30th

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:48 am

Good morning all 🌞
Mary, I laughed.... there's always that 1diaper 😷 reminds me of the movie Mr Mom, where he changes the diaper and uses tongs and is dressed like it's toxic waste 🤣😂🤣😂
We have a 9% chance of rain today, I sure hope we get it!
I love red and blue for vehicles too, just not for keeping clean here in our dust bowl. I've always wanted a candy apple red vehicle, that's my favorite!
What my massage therapist is doing is some kind of pressure points stuff, it's supposed to help your whole body heal itself and the circulatory system move better and the lymphatic system move better, all that would benefit me if it works. 🙏 It has a name but it's very long and I don't remember it. It was a 2 hour session and it was hard to lay there that long.
Becca, that is low miles for a 15 year old vehicle, I bet it's still like brand new. I'd keep it too until you decide not to drive...... you may want to hop in it and do a road trip to see me! Gotta have a car! 🥰
Lori, I've never had baked potato with chili, I know you all talk about having it but I'd never heard of it till you did 🤣😂
We've been having a large herd of deer coming through, we've been seeing some on the cameras, pretty cool for me, not so much for Frankie's nephew because they knocked a fence down.
I think I'll make fajitas for supper, Dad loves them and it's his night.
Tina

Becca

Post by Becca » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Hello everyone sunny and much warmer Rain is due Saturday
I had a busy day Went to Walmart for humidifier The address cards Then back off to Bank & Mall I have got a lot done this week toward Christmas and going to Denise’s
Maryz the mileage is 51,000 not 58 It’s in great shape I go to Denise on Monday and stay a week We go toCourtneys surprise Birthday Party on Saturday and our little Frankie arrives on Friday Will be busy
Yes the yarn came & wont work it’s as fine as your hair so Denise found one suitable today so it’s waiting on me
I have tried to line everything up here to go off You have to cancel meals Laundry & cleaning
Tina I do hope that new treatments are just what you need That would be great
I had a bright red convertible at one time An MG I loved it but it sit on the ground partially
Maryz Diapering is no fun but must be done Gladdyou had fun
I get grilled cheese and broccoli and cauliflower. Becca

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:21 pm

Tina, how nice to have deer coming through. They're such pretty creatures.

Mary, I hope it clear up so you can get your portraits done. Is your hair still blonde?

We did a Costco run today. We only go about every 6 weeks or so. It's always so crowded here. Did a few chores around the house. I just can't seem to get into the sewing mood. I've been knitting a bit and almost have another scarf done.

Dinner is chicken noodle soup and corn bread.

Have a lovely evening.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”