Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club - Friday May 12, 2023

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Quilter7

Supper Club - Friday May 12, 2023

Post by Quilter7 » Fri May 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Good Afternoon,

Guess I am the only one eating tonight. It will be Chicken Parmesan with a leftover half baked potato for me and leftover Spaghetti for DH.

I finally have the Tennessee Waltz borders sewn on. Now I realized I need a backing before I can quilt it. How did that happen?

Carol

auntjana

Re: Supper Club - Friday May 12, 2023

Post by auntjana » Fri May 12, 2023 5:23 pm

Good evening!

Carol we're eating here too! It's chicken too! A new recipe I found for using rostessrie chicken. It's called Magic Chicken Cassarole. It is layered and bisquick is added as a layer, so it rises to the top as a crust. Sort of a cheating pot pie. The ingredients look good, so we are trying it tonight.

I did some sewing and cut Michael's hair. He was quite shaggy! We too have a funeral to attend in the morning. A friend and Ward member passed away on Wednesday. He has been not well for a few years. In fact, originally, he technically died, shoveling snow in his driveway, when a snow plow driver drove past, seeing him on the ground , and did CPR until fire arrived. That was 4 years ago.

Enjoy your evening!

Hugs,
Jana

zfatcat

Re: Supper Club - Friday May 12, 2023

Post by zfatcat » Fri May 12, 2023 5:26 pm

Carol, looking forward to seeing your quilt.

Jana, magic chicken should just appear ready to eat. lol

I've been working on lotto blocks for guild next month. Trying to stay ahead of the game. I posted a picture of my Long Time Gone. So happy to have it done. I entered it and the modern one into the OC fair.
I'll find out next month if they get accepted.

Dinner is bbq chicken and mashed potatoes.

Have a lovely evening.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”