Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club. Wed Jan 25

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper Club. Wed Jan 25

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:01 am

Good morning,

We made it to Colusa yesterday - 350 mi. Today we’ll cross the Siskiyous into Oregon for our last night. Home tomorrow afternoon!!

The drive thru CA so far has been fine. In fact, better than ususal. Some fields still have water in them but not many. Lots of green, for sure!

Tina, its time to borrow a car. You and Frankie have several siblings close by, right? Beg, borrow, or steal one of theirs.

Carol, we are seeing snow up in the Sierras. ☃️

Jana, when is next game? I texted you at last game

Tonight - mac & cheese w/ peas on the side.

And you?

QuiltGram8

Re: Supper Club. Wed Jan 25

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:35 am

Good morning. Maryz, glad your trip is going well.
We had our chicken sausage browned and stirred with Rice-a-roni. I served apple salad with it. Yummy!

Edited at 2:30pm: The snow storm wasn't as bad as expected. Dance is still on tonight so "leftovers postponed until tomorrow.
(Tonight is leftovers.)

Today is snow day, so sewing this afternoon, after DH's cardiologist appt at 11am.
I will post picture of quilt I put together over the last two - three days for church group. We start back to weekly meetings starting in February.
I have another quilt top to start planning this afternoon. Good way to spend a snowy, Illinois day. ! 😉❄️🌨️
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Quilter7

Re: Supper Club. Wed Jan 25

Post by Quilter7 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:36 pm

Good Late Afternoon,

Dinner will be Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and a Salad.

I have been quilting, spraying fabric with finishing spray and cleaning a bit today.

Mary - Last night on the road! Enjoy the scenery! You must be driving through forests and mountains. It must be beautiful and a sight for sore eyes.

Vel - Enjoy the dance! How fun to get out and dance!

Carol

Return to “Chit Chat”