Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper club. Sunday Nov 20

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper club. Sunday Nov 20

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:37 am

Good morning,

Ill make this quick. I’ve accidentally deleted my post twice already this morning just before hitting “submit“. Three more nights on the road and I can get my computer set up again. I really don’t like using my phone

Dinner tonight will be frozen burritos and a salad. Bought the burritos at Costco back home so I will be giving them a first time try. Jana, what was it you made the other night and said “never again“?

What is everybody else having tonight?

Quilter7

Re: Supper club. Sunday Nov 20

Post by Quilter7 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:07 am

Good Morning,

Maryz - I have a feeling you are anxiously awaiting the end of the being on the road. I am selling these three quilts because I do not have an emotional attachment to them. They were to practice my quilting in my feather class. Two of them are made from charm squares and were made quickly. The third was a kit made for a class. I quilted it quickly. I would have trouble selling them if I had an attachment to them but I do not have any attachment.

I finished my Emerald Peaks top. So here it is: Image

Dinner will be Chicken Teriyaki and Rice.

Carol

Becca

Re: Supper club. Sunday Nov 20

Post by Becca » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:31 am

Hello everyone sunny here but another cold one
Carol I feel too much of me goes into a quilt so I want my loved ones & friends to have them Good you can sell them

Maryz Sure hope the days fly by & you get there safe

We have family coming Thanksgiving day & On Saturday so I must get the dishes going
I had no clue they were coming until this weekend Of course Marty & Estel will eat with Levi’s They are having it for Marty’s family
Courtney Philip & Avery are coming too Avery’s a very picky eater but if there’s plenty which there will be I don’t worry about picky They will get over it one day I never had any
We had turkey sausage and black eyed peas. Becca
I watched Church today They had a missionary speaking

Return to “Chit Chat”