Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club. Monday, June 22

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper Club. Monday, June 22

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:50 am

Happy summer solstice! You get a few more seconds for a few more stitches today.

We are at Bob & Betsy’s, tucked in under some big shade trees, and here we are surrounded by horses and a few mules. Beautiful!!

This is the week of our RV Rally here in LaGrande. We aren’t ready for crowds yet and neither are B&B so we aren’t officially attending. It’s just a fluke that we are here at this time. But Bob always goes to help set up tables, etc so Bill will go help him. I will hang with Betsy today. Tomorrow we will drop by and say hello to a few rally friends but we won’t be taking part in any of the group activities.

Tonight Tex & Annette and their traveling companions will come here for potluck supper. T&A are also good friends Of B&B.

Bob is smoking two pork tenderloins. Betsy is making a potato dish 🥔and I am doing cheese & pea salad 🥗and brownies I made and froze at home. Annette is bringing corn on cob.🌽 There will also be huckleberry pie. 🥧. Lots of feasting will happen tonight! And maybe just a little sipping. 😉🍷

What’s happening in Your supper world tonite?

QuiltGram8

Re: Supper Club. Monday, June 22

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:29 am

Hi Maryz and everyone who comes later. Your scenery if beautiful. Supper sounds yummy!
We are having a cool down for a few days. Loving it, for sure. Making pork chops on the grill tonight, taters and green beans.
Also making tuna salad today for lunch. Just haven't had that for a long while. Oops! Forbidden food .. sorry Mary. 😊.
I use hard boiled eggs and celery in mine. I do love egg salad, too. Might make that another day.
Laundry all done again for about a week. Going to our son's house to dog sit Thursday thru Monday. Don't know yet what I will be cooking at his house. Still just DH and me, so we might eat out or have pizza a couple of nights.
Happy sewing, cooking or whatever you do
Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Chit Chat”