Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club Monday June 14, 2021 Flag Day

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
zfatcat

Supper Club Monday June 14, 2021 Flag Day

Post by zfatcat » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:26 am

Good morning everyone. Looks like Mary may have other things to do, or out of wifi range.
I just got back from walking Jack. He is resting on the cool tile floor now. It's already in the 70's. Going to be hot here for the next week and it's not even summer yet. Very unusual for our area.

I need to do some cleaning, wash the sheet, and we need to go to Costco today. Bill wants the big box of ice cream bars. He said at least 2. He eats ice cream everyday. I would be as big as a house if I did that.

For dinner I'm thinking burgers on the grill with baked beans. I might just use the burner on my bbq for the 1st time.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Re: Supper Club Monday June 14, 2021 Flag Day

Post by auntjana » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:34 am

Good morning!

Thanks Lori for setting the table.

We are hot here. Watered the new trees and now running the sprinklers for the lawns. Already up to 96. Dinner will be something quick and not heating up my kitchen. The air fryer may get duty today.

My handyman called earlier and is starting some physical therapy on his sore wrist, so Batt Cave is on hold for a time.

I will be heading down to the Batt Cave in a few minutes to play. Uglies are caught up.

Hugs,
Jana

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Got a text from Mary earlier today. No internet at the campground 😊. So I’m here to say Hi from her!

Supper? No idea what I’m going to have. What ever I can find in the fridge that isn’t moldy! 😂😂😂😂

Maybe egg salad sandwich!

Becca

Post by Becca » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:33 pm

Hello everyone Sunny at 91 Too hot for June here
Thanks Lori for starting us off Seems everyone is hot I got my walk in early too
Then Denise called to let me hear about her eye infection She has seen some improvement she she’s hoping no surgery
And she told me about our DGS in NY NYtimes got plutizer prize for Journalism It was his work & his team that wrote all the articles on covid so he was presented the award
Jana Glad you have the batt cave to escape to
Maryq so nice to have you today Hope you join us more often
I made a big bowl of chicken salad I’ll add broccoli or a choice of veggie CA wants
Becca
Have a great day everyone

Return to “Chit Chat”