Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club Friday April 30th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gershwin64

Supper Club Friday April 30th

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi everyone!
Sorry I didn't make it to set the table this morning but I'm here now 😊
Wow, already the end of April! Hard to believe! Time is sure flying by.
Kevin came to get our travel trailer today ro take about 60 miles away from us so he has a place to stay while he's filling in for a fit on maternity leave. He brought Matthew with him, I sure miss getting to see them on a daily basis.
I made veggie beef soup for lunch and that's our supper too.
What are you all eating for supper?
Tina

Becca

Re: Supper Club Friday April 30th

Post by Becca » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:21 pm

Hello everyone sunny here & breezy all day Got to walk & got ground cover out of one flower bed Perriwinkle took over
Tina Your soup sounds good I made a pizza
I hope you get to see your little one than you think
I have been going thru photo albums & putting piles for different ones A DGS wanted some baby pictures so that started it Also a DDIL asked for pictures of Alex when he was young
Hope everyone has a great day
Tina Have you heard from Rosebud If they ever found cause of bleeding I keep her in my prayers. Becca

auntjana

Re: Supper Club Friday April 30th

Post by auntjana » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Well I am very late here too!

I have been making the pillow shams for my bed and have them ready to assemble, after I put some fusible fleece on the inside front - it is supposed to make the flange thingy stand up better - not fall over wimpily - if that is a word. LOL! I am debating whether or not to quilt - in the ditch- around the two quilt blocks in each sham. They are basically orphan blocks from this quilt. It was El's 40 year anniversary pattern, that I just turned into a log cabin and punted the pieced blocks. Did not like the looks with the two blocks together. I still have enough extra blocks to make a couple of throw pillows too. We will see - it's hard enough to get Michael not to complain about all the pillows on the bed, when it comes time to get in!

Dinner - probably chicken and stuffing with some gravy as well. I have some broccoli that will go with it too.

Tina - your house sounds like mine - sharing cars, trailers, etc between the kids. Matt still has our Solara, waiting to get back his mini van.

Becca - I have tons of pictures too. We always shared pictures of the kids with my mom, so I need to finish, one of these years, separating out my brother's kids and give them theirs. My mom had started separating them a long time ago! She has been gone for 20 years.

Well, time to mosey on down to the other end of the Batt Cave and retrieve the fleece - such a long walk! LOL!

Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Chit Chat”