Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Super Club Wednesday April 27th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gershwin64

Super Club Wednesday April 27th

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:06 am

Good morning!
I made it to set the table early today, class starts in 10 minutes LOL
Jana, I'm glad those masks are helping keep her well all around. I used to volunteer full time in kindergarten, those little ones can sure spread germs!
We're having cooler temps today and have a small chance of rain 🙏
I'm making spaghetti for supper and probably salad.
What are all you having tonight?
Tina

Becca

Re: Super Club Wednesday April 27th

Post by Becca » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:11 am

Hello everyone overcast here today Rsin likely
I got an early start & was home from groceries and errands by 9:35
I love our new grocery store So nice good produce which is important to me
Tina You just keep on going with all your duties
Jana Do hope his truck is fixed now Glad the masks helped Schools are a great place to catch everything I used to but you build up an immunity over time
I just did some weedeating to get those wild flowers under control
Maryz have fun & enjoy
I got us sandwiches at Subway CA will eat them. Becca

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:26 am

Becca, I bet getting your errands all done early is a great feeling! Subs are yummy!
I'm fixing philly steak and cheese today for lunch.
I forgot to tell you all that Holly had a student test positive yesterday (2nd grade) so they sent all her class home to quarantine for 14 days. I hope it didn't spread and the little girl will be alright. Holly is fully vaccinated and will continue to teach from her classroom online to her kids.
We're 30° cooler today! It's a little cool outside LOL I love it!
I've been up since 4, already fell asleep for 10 minutes and Easton was 2 minutes late to his second zoom class, oops.
Tina

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:39 am

Good morning!

We need a milk run to Costco and a stop at Home Depot. We like to get our milk at Costco. There is a huge turnover and it stays fresh longer. We are still looking for the ceiling supplies for the Batt Cave. Our handyman mis-figured the square footage - too much by about 25%, so that will bring the cost into more like what we were thinking.

Dinner - it's a beautiful day here, so I think we may get something take out and go watch trains, just like we used to do.

Tina - we are super here! :) Another busy day at your house. How many hens do you have? Sarah has 9 and keeps us in eggs.

Becca - it is so great to have a grocery store with good produce. Being raised and living most of my life in California, I am spoiled with good fresh stuff. And Farmers Markets, that are real farmers!

So, I am hearing Michael, so it might be time to leave,

Stay Safe
Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Chit Chat”