Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club Tuesday April 27th

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gershwin64

Supper Club Tuesday April 27th

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Hi everyone!
I was going to set the table this morning for you all but I was called away.
Mary sent a text when they went into town for a few supplies, she said.....Weather mostly decent so far. Nice campfire. Visiting, stretching, reading, sleeping. Bill noticed tires wearing badly on trailer so we have appointment at discount tire. Something to look forward to.
Today was my late day with the kids because Easton likes to do an afternoon PE class at 4 so he earns free basketballs, soccer balls and foot balls, they left at 5 and I started cleaning floors, bathrooms and straightening up a little.
I think we're having leftover chicken and a salad.
What's gracing your table this evening?
Tina

auntjana

Re: Supper Club Tuesday April 27th

Post by auntjana » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi there Tina!

Thanks for the update.

I have been sewing masks for Sandee and have enough for her, until the end of school. With all her allergies, she is planning on wearing the mask anyway. She didn't catch things from the kids she teaches this year. A first for her!

Ethan was here for a time this afternoon. Sarah needed to see some drop sites for sod and Ethan didn't want to go, so he came here.

The Enoch saga is now finished! The shop thought that they had the leak fixed. Nope - it's not the oil pan, that they fixed. But the leak persisted, so Matt happened to crawl underneath at his house and took pictures. Sent those to the shop and that gave the shop a whole new perspective and they finally found and fixed the leak. It was up in a cover on the engine block for some cooler part thingy. We shall see.......

Dinner is leftover chicken enchilada soup. It was easy to make yesterday and was very yummy! I have enough for tonight. I had to ditch it from Michael, as he kept going back and snitching more!

Well, it is time to eat around here, just go and heat it up!

Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Chit Chat”