Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Monday, April 12

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Monday, April 12

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:31 am

Good morning,

Well, we have every room in the house really messed up now, but all the windows are easily accessible for the workmen tomorrow. My sewing room is mostly all shoved to one side of the room, but some things have been stowed in the new bathroom. So sewing for me this week! Just laundry, yard work, reading, and maybe some cross-stitching. I was able to finish my tablerunner though. The top, anyway. Bill will be gone most of today riding shotgun with our friend, Tex, while they deliver a fifth-wheel trailer Tex just sold so I'm on my own today.

JANA - How did your lesson go yesterday? REally, I don't need to ask - I know it went great! I've had to give a few talks in my time and I rehearse over and over and then when it comes time, I always go off script. But it usually turns out OK.

BECCA - I have great faith that all your skills will come flooding back and you'll have that quilt finished before long and it will be beautiful!

CHICKIE - It's so good to have you back with us again! You do have a busy week ahead. It's good to be popular, I guess! Hope you can take time to eat. Little Bert sounds like he's going to do great! Maybe before long he will be a playmate for Covid?

LORI - dog walking is a daily event here, too, only we don't have quite as much dog! lol! Taxes! Don't get me started! I think they make them ridiculously confusing on purpose. But maybe that's just my skeptical nature. . .

Bill asked for the last of the split pea soup last night for supper so the chili relleno torte got bumped to tonite. It's really a quiche type of dish, one of our favorites, and easy to make.

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Monday, April 12

Post by Becca » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 am

Hello everyone sunny here & beautiful My walk was nice only windy just like yesterday I think we are now getting March wind

Maryz It’s funny how you do lose the groove until you get started I know you will be glad to be all straight again

I stripped beds Did laundry dressed beds & I am cooking pasta for the spaghetti sauce
That will be our meal today if CA doesn’t want his BBQ from freezer which he loves
Have a great day everyone Becca

Return to “Chit Chat”