Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club -Sunday, Jan 4

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper Club -Sunday, Jan 4

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:20 am

Good morning,

Well, it’s the last day on the road. For Al & Tina, anyway. Thank goodness. We are all so tired. The stress got to Tina yesterday and Al said she had a bit of a meltdown while traveling and wanted to just push on thru to home. Another 235 miles. He said no. He’s pretty stressed, too.

The white chili I made last night was excellent if I do say so myself. 😋. 2 cans of white beans, 2 cans of chix, 1 can diced tomatoes ( I used Rotel), and one packet of white chili seasoning. I added extra cumin and chili powder. What a fast an easy supper! Tonight I suggested we order a pizza, delivered. We’ll see if everyone is on board with that idea come this evening.

What might your supper be?

Quilter7

Re: Supper Club -Sunday, Jan 4

Post by Quilter7 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:04 am

Good Monday Morning,
Maryz - Yes, I am keeping my NY resolutions. Three motifs or about a block and a half takes me about 20 minutes to sew. I walked 9,700, 11,000; and 9,565 steps the last three days. (My minimum is 7,500). I checked the dates that I was at Disneyland and one was 20,000 and another was 18,000 steps. One of the things I am looking forward to is going to Disneyland when we can go. I just want to have some fun! It is hard to be home all the time!

My Sister feels better. I talked to her yesterday and she had just received 2 more pints of blood. They are trying to keep her hemoglobin counts to 8 is what the nurse told me. Kay said she was sleeping finally and that helped too. They are now giving her Norco for pain. The nurse also said they were waiting for her body to heal itself. I am not sure I understand what that means, but I am sure they know what they are doing.

Jana - I think the Pacific Northwest Storms are headed your way instead of coming down the coast. We will gladly take several storms!

Becca - I am sure you are taking care of yourself and watching your BP.

Dinner tonight - I need to go to the store. I think it will be pork chops, but maybe spaghetti and marinara sauce.

Return to “Chit Chat”