Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Being Grateful

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
QuiltGram8

Re: Being Grateful

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:53 am

I have so many reasons to praise God for blessings large and small. Our transition from RV lifestyle to condo living has been one huge blessing after another. Thank you God!!

Now today is closing day. It is also our granddaughter's Birthday. We always mail a card and check. This year with all the going on with this transition, I planned to mail early. Yesterday, I remembered that I FORGOT to mail it! Oh, I was so upset with myself. I did send her an e-card. When she opened it this morning, she texted me to thank me and announced that she neglected to tell us that she recently moved. OMG! My forgetting was a blessing. She gave me the new address. When I went to my contacts to correct her address, I found I had missed another move and the address I had was almost a year old. Probably the card would have been returned to me. So yet another blessing that I forgot!!
You just never know, I guess that these little blessings mean so much.
Have a great and Blessed Day!
HUGS, 💕 Vel

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:54 pm

I was reading others post and noticed my last post here: Aug 16,2021
That was our closing day on our condo. As I sit here recovering from a Covid break through infection, I am feeling very grateful that I got the two vaccine shots back in the beginning of this year. Without that, I may have ended in the hospital and maybe even worse. Heaven forbid!!
Along with these praises of thanksgiving, I am grateful for each of my good friends here on this forum. Praise God for all of you!!
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:37 am

I am grateful for my health and Rob's as well and that my children are all doing well with the excitement being Justin and his family and also Courtney have found wonderful new homes to nest in.

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:20 am

This is Thanksgiving week. It's time to think about all that we are thankful for.
Family, Friends, Home, Health, and Love and Happiness.
I am living every day being thankful I have been given one more day.
Wishing everyone of you a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:20 pm

Rob took another fall on Saturday. I am very grateful ribs are only bruised.

This time it was because his glasses are transitions. He was bringing in the containers from the storage shed to the church. When he walked down from the alter he forgot he had one more step. Missed it and caboom. He is sore but doing well.
No messing around in the attic though for Christmas decorations so looks like we will just do with Pillows and Afghans.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:31 am

I'm grateful that I live where I live and that God meets all of my needs and some of my wants. I have a peaceful life filled with joy.

My kids and parents are happy and healthy. DH and I are happy and healthy. I am blessed with good friends both in person and virtually.

I've said it before, it's truly good to be me. I can't imagine how my life would be without God. It's like that song. He makes all things work together for my good.

I'm very humbled and appreciative
Exodus 33:14

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Amen, Chriss!! 💝🙏
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Chrissy1

Post by Chrissy1 » Sun May 01, 2022 9:58 am

I am thankful and grateful that all of my family, friends, and acquaintances, hubby and I all woke up this morning to share another day.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:43 am

I am grateful for my health.
Flo

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:50 am

Today I am grateful the birth of my great nephew, Cade William, yesterday. I am grateful that my niece and baby are doing well.
Carol

Return to “Chit Chat”