Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Rose92

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by Rose92 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:27 am

I am asking for prayers for a peaceful and quick passing for my cousin Shel. I am the oldest of 28 cousins, she is next in line to me. My father isolated us kids from all our cousins so I didn't discover her until this year and we just clicked. She has been a paraplegic for the last 14 years after a bicycle accident. I just spent last weekend with her visiting and watching her sing in a Christmas program at church. Two days later she was unresponsive and in ICU. Now she is on Hospice end of life care. I am so-o-o-o-o glad I spent those last days with her. God speed her to his care.

**Linda

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:41 am

Linda, prayers are going up for your cousin Shel! Keeping you too in my thoughts and prayers. God bless all !

Love & hugs

Denise

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:28 am

Linda, Prayers for comfort and peace for your cousin Shel and you too. God brought you two together to give you a special love and memories to tuck into your heart. How awesome to hear her sing and spend some time with her.

May God bless you both today and all your tomorrows. Hugs dear friend, and love too across the miles. Shirley Mae

QuiltFan2017

Post by QuiltFan2017 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:10 am

Dear Friends,
I am new to quilting was flipping threw channels the other day saw Elanor's Quilt in a Day show watched it and was encouraged to start quilting. I have never done quilting before so need some help and ideas of what I need for supplies and tools to get started, can anyone give me a list, suggestions, or ideas? I would really appreciatenjoy it. And I love this prayer part I am a pray warrior. And yes the power of prayer dose help.

Theresa

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello!
Since I have suffered from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome No known cause, cure and no meds. Have had for 0ver 40 years.

Children are not immune to this.

Saw an article that said Dr.'s in Australia or New Zealand are working for a cure. To late for me, but perhaps not the children.

So I am asking you to send prayers to all of the Dr.s and scientists to find a cure. And they will get the monies they need to do so. Very little if any research has been going on.

Thanks very much.

Hugs,

Helen

BeHappy86

Post by BeHappy86 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello Ladies

Can you please pray for me. I am going through a divorce right now with a rather uncaring person. Needless to say he was not who I thought he was and ended up being verbally abusive, manipulative and used me. Nonethless we are no longer married so please pray for me to find peace and resolution

Chrissy1

Post by Chrissy1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

Please, may I ask for prayers and positive thoughts for our youngest grandsons, very good friend. He is 13 and has neuroblastoma. He is just finishing his third round of chemo and also has had stem cells harvested. Thank you very much

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:18 am

Need prayers for a dear fried who Dr.s believe is ovarian or uterine cancer. Her name is Gwen and she has been a care giver for me since Jan. I am still recovering from pneumonia, that I believe was caused by the flu shot last Oct. Have not had one for years, and at 75 thought after being in hosp. Mar. 2015 with influenza A might be a good idea. Was released from hosp too soon last year. My hosp. Dr. said hosp. wanted me to stay in longer, but he said I was ok> With a compromised immune system--it is all so risky. Anyway, if you have some spare prayers, I could use them,also. Having pneumonia at my age, 75 in July, is risky business. Today, I have felt the best since I don't know when. Well, at least I have lost 12#.

Prayers to all of you.

Hugs,

Helen

javin22

Post by javin22 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 am

Please pray for Yvette. She is having lots of health problems and is having surgery this month. Also her daughter is very ill and in terrible health. They really need our prayers. Thanks, Vinae

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:50 am

Prayers are being said for all the spoken and unspoken requests. God bless all.

Love & hugs

Denise

Return to “Chit Chat”