Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
DouceFleur1

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by DouceFleur1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 am

Valerie, I am keeping your sister, you and family in my thoughts and prayes! God bless!

Love & hugs

Denise

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 pm

My sister passed away today just before 3 pm. She had a hard fight and won some battles along the way. She was very brave through it all and never questioned why. She accepted the hand she was dealt, placed her trust in God and fought as long as could. I will miss her but what I have learned from her journey will stay with me forever.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 am

Valerie, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. My sinceres condolences to you and family. Prayers going your way!

Love & hugs

Denise

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:01 am

Valarie:

Iam so sorry about your dear sister. Prayers winging their way to you.
Hugs,

Helen

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Thank you all for your prayers. Valerie
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:22 am

Please watch over our dear friend, Maryz and her family during this terrible time....Having her family gather is a blessing....Hopefully the Good Lord will be gentle with her DB, Jim.....

marilynnspencer

Post by marilynnspencer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm in need of Prayers, as my Cancer has returned. I've been battling lymphoma cancer of the Lymph Nodes for 20 years . Many many Cemo's 1 radiation . I had Cemo 5 months ago. An have started doing another round last Wensday .Im asking for your Prayers that God gives me the strength to go on.Im 62 a widow an I sure could use some friends. Thank you an May God Bless y'all
Marilynn S

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:12 am

Marilynn: I am so very sorry to hear about the cancer returning. I will certainly have you in my prayers and they are winging their way to you. God bless you sweet lady.

Hugs, Helen

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:53 am

Marilynn, prayers are going up. Also sending bunches of good vibes and hugs!!

Also, prayers being said for Jim and all family! God bless!

Love & hugs

Denise

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:12 am

Marilynn, Prayers for you today that God will be at your side thru all the chemo and other treatments you will be facing. May you be surrounded with angels of support and hope and encouragement in the days ahead. So sorry to hear you have been fighting this for 20 yrs. God bless you today and all your tomorrows too. May you become stronger and healthier each and every day.

Thank you for posting your needs. We have lots of prayer warriors on this website, always willing to pray for the needs of others. We also have a great group of folks just waiting to welcome new friends so welcome friend. Come often, post when you can, and just join in. We chat daily over in Sew IN and also in the Supper club. I know you will be happy here.

Sending encouragement, prayers, and blessings your way, dear friend. Big (((HUGS))) across the miles. Shirley Mae

Return to “Chit Chat”