Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Ittybittygma

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by Ittybittygma » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 am

Billizzy, Special prayers for your son and your husband. Such precious moments in your family's lives this week. You will be facing lots of challenges in the future but God will be at your side every step of the way.

When we follow God's guidance, HE will provide the support, the courage, the hope and the ability to face the challenges each day will offer. May God bless your family greatly today and always. May you feel the love and prayers of others as you reach out to those in need around you. May your son be blessed with a happy long loving marriage with his future bride.

Hugs and love across the miles and prayers for everyone's needs today. Shirley Mae

kho

Post by kho » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:41 am

She was located and captured early this morning and is back at the friends house. She is full of burrs and filthy-but she is home. Tomorrow her owners will be home. God is good. he watches the sparrows and a little dog.

This is a small prayer request. Our son and his wife are out of state. They left their little dog in the care of some nice folks in a rural area. Last night the dog took off. there has been a sighting of her around 5 or so this morning. The mom is sick, her youngest is crying and wants Mindy, the oldest daughter is crying-she is the one who opened the door. DS1 and DIL are not having a relaxing few days with worry about the dog. DGD will have to be told.Pray that the dog (who is less then 20 pounds and coyote bait) returns back to the house-she has been there before.. Thanks,

Becca

Post by Becca » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:37 am

Billizzy I understand more than you know.My DD is married to a Minister for 28 yrs.Now our DGS has been one for 3 1/2 yrs.Noone knows until they have walked in the shoes.
I will be praying for God to lead you & give you wisdom & tools to minister to the flock.Being the Shephard requires much love & understanding.May God bless your ministry......Becca

Susie

Post by Susie » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:48 pm

kho....thanks for the update on the little dog. I prayed they would find it. So glad to hear the news....
Susie

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 am

So happy to hear the little dog is safe.God hears all our prayers....Becca

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Great news that the little dog is safe. Our pets are a member of the family just like our children at least in this household.

Namarose

Post by Namarose » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi all!!!! Well I'm in a lot of pain started last Tuesday. I have Ben bleeding again. Had D & C last Oct. Thought pain was from that. No, I have full blown Shingles on right side of my body. Have meds for them so will be drugged up or sleeping to help heal me.
Sorry don't know about friends DGS. Been hurting to long to think about calling her. Last I talk to her last Sunday he should of come home. Had to teach a class too with the pain I have too but class was good only had a 12 minutes lesson so that was ok for me.

Prays to all other who need them too. I will come back when feeling better. May God whole all of you in he's hand too. Katherine

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 am

Prayers for all the spoken and unspoken requests and to all their loved ones.

Katherine, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Denise

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:04 am

adding you all to my prayers.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 am

So many prayers needed! It's hard to keep up with them all. I am so glad for the updates and reports of positive results.

God knows all our needs and when we join together like this to lift up our friends and all the needs, known and unknown, oh the power that can result!!!!

Thanks you so much God for hearing our voices no matter how soft, or small, we give you SHOUTS! of JOY and THANKS for hearing us.

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Chit Chat”