Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Susie

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by Susie » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Becca, how wonderful. I will pray for his ministry!
Susie

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 am

Becca, prayers for DGS in his ministery.. how exciting for him.

Mel, prayers for your parents and for you too.. this can't be easy... but God will help.

Psalm 91

Namarose

Post by Namarose » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:01 am

Thanks for the prays for my friend DGS. Hoping he gets to come home today.
And I'm doing fine. I'm seeing drs I need to see.

Katherine

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Thanks for starting this prayer forum. I am a big believer in the power of prayer. Now we have a place where all our needs are in one place.

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:37 pm

We need a miracle! A dear friend's brother is dying of cancer. In 2011 Chuck was enduring treatment for what was originally diagnosed as a head and neck cancer. Treatment to stop the original cancer was not successful. Since that original diagnosis, radiation and chemo. Again, it was not effective. The cancer has now metastasized in his lungs. At this point, he is taking medication in an attempt to stop the growth of the cancer. Please pray for Chuck and his family. He has 5 children who are struggling with their dad's illness. Ask God to touch Chuck with a miracle healing and give him, his wife, and children the blessing of peace and grace to know they are all in God's loving hands.

Thank you for your prayers.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:16 am

Katherine, prayers for DGS.. hope he does get to come home

Linda, prayers for Chuck and his family.
Psalm 91

Becca

Post by Becca » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:09 am

LINDA I will pray for Chuck & family.And for DGS Katherine....Becca

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Linda, prayers being said for Chuck and his fasmily. God bless all.

Susie

Post by Susie » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:26 pm

I will keep Chuck and his family in my prayers. Thank you for starting this thread, Linda. It fills a great need.

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:48 am

Prayers today for Chuck and his family. May God surround them all with many angels of support during this very trying time. May they find peace, hope, and strength amidst the comfort and caring and hugs of others. Dear Lord, guide the drs hands as they treat this man for his cancer. Praying for a miracle in all their lives today.

Katherine, prayers for that little one continue. How is he doing now? And prayers for you too. May God be at your side, blessing you with healing too.

Prayers for Becca's DGS and his future in the ministry. What a great calling in a world that needs it so badly. May God richly bless him in his career and dedication to God.

Susie prayers for your recent loss that you have found comfort and peace during this sad time. May God bless your family as you continue to deal with the problems of aging and poor health in your family.

Mel, prayers continue for your family too. May God bless you and surround you with the support and help you need for your loved ones today and always.

May God bless all those in need today. Praying that you will feel the warmth and love of hugs and prayers across the miles.

Hugs and love, dear friends and family, Shirley Mae

Return to “Chit Chat”