Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Pilot2b

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by Pilot2b » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:19 pm

prayers being sent to all. please include all of people in my apt complex those in hosp and those f us who are ok but in shock. cat still ther ok mgmt taking care of him 2 wks before we can ven gp back in andprobably all be invicted like complex of ours blobk over 4/6/16 big fire bye for now happy tg hugs helen

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:00 am

Hi everyone.
I'm really needing some pretty strong prayers for my dad, he went to his cancer Dr yesterday and this second chemo treatments aren't working either. His Dr said he's going to send him to a different Dr in El Paso and see what he can do. He said they do have some really expensive prescriptions that might help but most insurances won't pay for them, Dad is on Medicare and a secondary, so if Medicare won't pay then his secondary won't either. And he's on SS so finances is a problem. Prayers would be so so appreciated. 🙏🙏❤❤
Tina

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Tina, I will be praying for your dad and this situation. Hugs.

Mary/Rosebud

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 am

Sending prayers!

Return to “Chit Chat”