Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
velvet

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by velvet » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:45 pm

My best girl friend, Eileen, has a cancer that strikes 5 in 1 million people. She has done all the radiation treatments and on Monday will return to Sloan Kettering Hosp in New York for her follow up, Please pray for her as she waits for her results of her PET scan and her other tests. She needs the comfort and warmth that only prayers can offer. Thank you all so very much in advance. Diane

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 am

Diane, prayers and good vibes are going towards your friend Eileen. God bless!

velvet

Post by velvet » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Eileen has been given a clear thumbs up on all the tests. Radiation did the job - her cancer hits 5 in a million people. She is my best friend for over 46 years. I thank everyone for your prayers, they helped her and definitely were a comfort.
I am offering my prayers now for anyone that may need them. Please let me know.
Diane

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Please send lots of prayers to Caroline 1047, as I am sure you all are doing.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm asking for prayers for my mom. She's going in the morning to have her bad lung drained and also have a biopsy done on a growth that popped up her last hospital stay. The growth is the size of a cantaloupe in her lower stomach and is attached by a stem to her rectum.
Tina

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 am

Tina, prayers going up for your Mom. Also sending bunches of good vibes!

Love & hugs

Denise

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:36 am

Tina, Immediate prayers for your mom and for you too. May God hold you both in the palm of HIS hand and send the support of angels to bring you peace and comfort and hope for tomorrow. God bless you and all the family today. HE is at your side.

Helen, thank you for the reminder to pray for Caroline1047. She is going thru so much right now with her DH in hospice care and worries about her own future too. She has to be off the computer for awhile so lets all pray for her and her family. Hope she keeps in touch with someone so they can let us know what is happening with her family.

Prayers for everyone's needs today, spoken and unspoken. God knows your needs, you only need to ask, believing, and HE will provide for all your needs. God bless everyone on QIAD, our special family.

Love and hugs and prayers, Shirley Mae

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:29 am

Mary/Rosebud's friend Judy, her sister is on her way home to heaven, prayers are needed for the family. The Dr's just told them it will be between 2 days and 2 weeks.
Tina

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:34 am

Prayers going up for Judy's sister and all. God bless!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:26 pm

I have posted on occasion about my sister with brain cancer. She is now actively dying and not expected to make 24 more hours. It has been a long road for her but her battle was fierce and unfortunately God is calling her home. Please pray for a peaceful journey to heaven. Thanks Valerie
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Chit Chat”