Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Ittybittygma

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:54 am

I forgot to post my own prayer request. Please keep my DH Rod in your prayers. He just started a new job yesterday and very hectic. It is doing demos in groc stores. Sounds like fun but when the supvsr does not show up to tell you what to do and how to do it, it was a mess on his first day. He managed to muddle thru with some help from the store workers.

He is supposed to be working in a store a few blocks from our house. Unfortunately they have a city wide blitz, lots of new hires, and are sending him all over town. Please pray for strength and courage to get thru the next few days. He is so tired today and still has to drive and work today and tomorrow.

Rod is also having a nuclear test done on his throat on Mon. They think he has a parathyroid problem so hopefully this test will let them know what is going on and what to do about it. His blood tests came back weird last time with calcium levels extremely high, a sign of cancer sometimes. And so we wait and pray. Please pray with us and for us.

Thank you for your prayers and cyber hugs. WE need that today. Love and hugs and God's blessings for all of you today. May HE provide for your needs today and always. Shirley Mae

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:27 am

Shirley Mae, Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. God bless!

Sending bunches of hugs, good vibes and love!

Denise

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:17 am

Shirley Mae, I am praying for you and Rod during this time. I pray that Rod's tests will come back negative and that he is strengthened. You have so much going on in your life right now and I pray that God will hold you close and give you peace in knowing that He is in charge. I pray the Holy Spirit's blessings on both of you to be uplifted and peaceful.
Love and blessings!

Susie

Post by Susie » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Shirley Mae, Praying for you and your husband. Sending a hug.....
Susie

mellomayking

Post by mellomayking » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Shirley Mae, prayers being lifted up for your DH and also for you.

Prayers for Chuck and his family and also for Katherine and her friend's DGS.

Mel

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 am

Shirley Mae I will be praying for you & Rod.For strength & for a good report.Just know God is faithful.....Becca

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Shirley Mae will keep you and Rod in my prayers. Hope tests come back so you know what is wrong.

Will keep Chuck and his family in my prayers also.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Prayers Go Out To all In Need.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:44 am

Prayer is an awesome thing. Will put each of these on my list. Becca I understand yours the most. Last night it was voted to License my Husband as a minister and start his process too for Ordination. Our son is getting married Saturday Pray we get through that too. Busy week here on the Goat farm :) God is good and now I await his calling for my husband and a church. Let it be HIS will and pray its somewhere close and warm LOL.
🐐izzy

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 am

Billizzy,
I am praying for your family as you have two monumental events happening. Blessings and joy to all.

Return to “Chit Chat”