Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Garden

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
billizzy

Re: Prayer Garden

Post by billizzy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 am

Survived the wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. They are back from honeymoon. I surprised my husband with fact we were going to lay a new floor in their trailor in kitchen dinning room and hall. Oh yeah lil project took two days but looks great and was a huge surprise to kids as wedding gift :). Keep my hubby in prayer on mission trip all week in LA. I am quilting. Did the hexi flower power today. Had another oops moment--found out too old to eyeball it. LOL. So had to recut 8 of the hexis :) Well holding down the goat farm on my own so Keep me in prayer that no mishaps take place. :) God bless you all and got you all in my prayers.
🐐izzy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 am

adding all to my prayers.
Proverbs 4:11-12

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Please pray for my FIL and MIL. MIL was in Emergency Hospital last week and is doing better now. FIL is now in hospital with heart arrhythmia, fluid on his brain and around his heart, and shingles. They are 88 and 86 and having a very tough time of it. Prayers needed.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:49 am

Linda in my prayers. Its so hard with ageing parents. I look at mine and wonder where did the time go. When they get sick now it takes so long to get well. Sending up prayers your way:) Hope they are well soon:)
🐐izzy

Becca

Post by Becca » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am

LINDA Will be praying for your In-laws & your family.It is hard when they age.Know what a time we had with ours.

Our DGS who is a Pastor has Lymes disease & Mono both.He has been sick for weeks & they just found the problem.They have 3 little ones so it is hard when sick.Prayers needed for them.....Thank you Becca

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:30 am

Update
My FIL was transferred to a skilled nursing facility for rehab yesterday. This is what we were praying for. Hopefully he will work with them to regain some strength so he can go home.

Becca, Praying for a quick recovery and freedom from pain.

Blessings to all and prayers for well being.

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

I'd like to add my neighbor, Terri, to the ever growing list...She's been battling lung cancer for 3 years and is now in the hospital...I was talking to her son in law and he said, it's only a matter of time..They've called the family in and she was able to say her goodbyes and also, that she is ready.....It's been a long struggle and she really put up a fight.....I'm just praying for an peaceful end and also strength for the family in the coming days.......

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Linda he will do well I am sure there: I use to work in NH rehab we loved those lil old men they would work harder than the ladies:)

Irishgram will keep that family in prayer of all cancers that one is the worst in my eyes. I have seen many battle it in therapy so sad for family. Will pray she goes easily and they dont have to struggle. Will keep you in prayer too. Thats hard when your so close to family; never know what to really say. hugs your way:)

Pray for safe travels for my DH and church group leaving LA in morning for the 11 hr drive home. and more if they stop to eat. I have really missed him bunches: my best friend he is. Can't wait to sit and have coffee with him Sat. :)) Church down there was such a great host to them too. good mission trip.
🐐izzy

live2quilttwo

Post by live2quilttwo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:35 pm

So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive His mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need. Hebrews 4:16 LB

Prayers for all here. God is good.
Some of you here know my breast cancer has returned after 19 yrs of remission. It has settled in a muscle of my left eye and spread to my bones. I will have an MRI on July 2nd to see if it has gotten any smaller and if there is any possible type of radiation that can be done.
The good news is that I feel so good! I have no pain (except in my hips if I walk for more than a block on cement). I am able to continue my water aerobics 6 days a week. In the water I am able to do what would be impossible for me to do otherwise. It is so relaxing.
I am just so thankful for the blessings I am enjoying so far. There are so many who are in much worse situations.
I may not post often but I do come here each day to pray for each new request.
Blessings to all
Ruth

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Ruth, your post touched me and I will keep you in my prayers....you and all who need it.....isn't that all of us really??? What a beautiful strong attitude. I pray when I am faced with such a challenge that I will respond gracefully as you. Hugs, Susie

Return to “Chit Chat”