Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Sunday, March 24

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Sunday, March 24

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:10 am

Hey, y'all!

Cool morning here but better than yesteray. Plus less rain. We're gradually warming up and leaves are busting out all over.

It's been a nice weekend here and lots of sewing is getting done. Plus a little work rearranging some things in our trailer. Today I'm going to make pot holders for my sister's birthday to match her kitchen which she is having remodeled right now. Her bd is April 30 so I have time to get the pot holders made and she has time to get her kitchen finished.

I hope you noticed, we've sort of moved Supper Club into the Sew-in. Seems kind of silly to post the same stuff in two different places. But I'm stopping by here to pick up any stragglers. I know BECCA is out of town for a few days.

I think I'm going to make veggie beef soup for tonite along with salad and some wonderful homemade sourdough bread a friend brought by last night. We've been eating too much "white food" the past few weeks and I'm feeling kind of sluggish. I need to alter our diet a little . OK, a lot. And we were assured that sourdough bread has great health benefits so it's OK to eat it. I'm going to read up on that.

See you over in the sew-in!

Return to “Chit Chat”