Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club. Friday, June 9

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper Club. Friday, June 9

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:02 am

Good morning,

It’s cool and rainy this morning. Nice! 90s are too warm for me and that’s what it’s been this entire trip. I am so tired of having to wear a sun hat. it sure does help but I’m tired of hat hair.

We’ve had fun with friends, had great meals together, and tasted a few nice wines. Purchased a few, too. 😜. But I am ready for home and so is Foxy. He did not get out much this trip and he doesn’t like that.

I have a frozen turkey tetrazzini in the freezer at home so I think that will be our supper tonight with a side of salad.

What about you?

Becca

Re: Supper Club. Friday, June 9

Post by Becca » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:44 am

Hello everyone sunny now Temp this morning was 46
I went to pool Then visited their Treasure chest which is a thrift store Nothing interesting except cards A lady had a gallery of her work which I found very interesting She does oils & acrylic
Got walk in Going to FaceTime with DGS
Then get into more totes A never ending job
I choose chicken broccoli casserole cole slaw stewed tomatoes
Maryz Safe travels Sorry the weather was bad
Becca

gershwin64

Re: Supper Club. Friday, June 9

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:28 am

Good morning all!
I just got out of the chiropractor, he said not to do anything today and use ice... think I'll do just that. I slept wrong or something, my left shoulder was hurting all the way to my fingers so he did extra on that and also my sciatic nerve.
Mary, I don't like hat hair either. Foxy wil go all running around crazy when you get home, I can hear him now....."I'm free, I'm free!" 😂🤣
Becca, is your place like a little apartment? Does it have any kind of kitchen? I'm guessing they cook for you or you have a menu to choose from? A tote or 2 each day and you'll be done in no time 🥰
I didn't make the chicken last night, we had banned food. So tonight will be the chicken.
Tina

Return to “Chit Chat”