Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club - Monday March 20, 2023

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Quilter7

Supper Club - Monday March 20, 2023

Post by Quilter7 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:08 pm

Good Afternoon,

Back from Gym and had lunch. I need to go to Costco and Target this afternoon.

Hope Mary and Lori are having a wonderful time on their vacations!

Dinner tonight will be Chicken, Potatoes, Broccoli and a Salad.

Carol

Becca

Re: Supper Club - Monday March 20, 2023

Post by Becca » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Hello everyone Sunny but nippy I did get walk in
We went shopping too Got mostly toiletries & groceries
We are having chicken braised with veggies then I think she baked it Salad too
Becca

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:48 pm

Hi supper club! I fixed chili yesterday. So busy that I didn't get to visit here. Tonight is leftover chili. It always tastes better the second night!
I worked on school bags most of the day. I counted 30 bags that I have cut. I have about 1/2 of them hemmed. I have all the loops sewn that get stitched into side seam for a rope quide. Sewing like assembly line. After hems are sewn, I will sew top opening casing hems, then all side seams. After that thread the rope draw strings.
My total will be 69. The other gal is working on 50. Don't know how many she has finished. We will be over the top of our 100 goal.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Good afternoon!

Home from our scavenger hunt. Found everything on my list plus a bunch more!

Dinner - in honor of Sandee's new RV arriving at any minute, we're having BBQ chicken with a handle, macaroni salad and for a tiny treat afters, will be, brownie bites. Translation of chicken with a handle, is, they're drumsticks. My littles have all called drumsticks that here in our house.

Picked up the tax software I'm , so not looking forward to that task! I also have most of the laundry done. Tomorrow I will iron the dresses. I have a few to do as I have put off that ugly for awhile.

Well the RV people don't know what one department is doing from another. The delivery is now put off as a computer part needed in running this new fangled RV was broken. So we now wait. That's OK, as Sandee still needs a hitch installed on Snoopy.

Carol - watch out for the add to the basket gremlins that lurk in Costco. I need a run to Trader Joe's too. We just had a new Trader Joe's open closer to me, which is wonderful!

Becca - it's nippy here too, downright cold! It's snowing on my house right now, where global warming? I thought I heard it's the first day of spr8ng? LOL!

Vel - you're flying on those bags! You'll reach your goal quickly.

Well, dinner is just about ready for the 9ven,

Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Chit Chat”