Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club - Wednesday, October 5, 2022

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Quilter7

Supper Club - Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Post by Quilter7 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:02 am

Good Morning,

Dinner last night was fabulous. If you want to try something new try the Betty Crocker Chicken Marsala. You don't have to use wine, you can use chicken broth. It was really tasty and it wasn't difficult to cook!

Dinner tonight will be Fast Hash. I have a pound of ground turkey I need to cook. I will freeze what we do not use for another dinner.

Becca - Oh so disappointing not to have the pattern you were looking for. Sorry to hear your DH numbers were not good.

Tina - What kind of gorditas did you make?

Lori - Glad to hear you got grocery shopping done. Why is it we want to go out to eat whenever we buy groceries? It is good that you can help your Dad with paying his bills. Does he have most things on automatic payment? Are you on his bank account so you can write checks?

Carol

auntjana

Re: Supper Club - Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Post by auntjana » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:27 am

Good morning!

Dinner tonight will be spaghetti, broccoli and garlic bread.

I have laundry going and Yoohoodi running. Just about time I can head down and play in the Batt Cave.

More prep work for the concrete, which will be poured next weekend. We'll have good weather for the pour then.

Hugs,
Jana

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:10 am

Carol, my dad has some on auto and others go though the mail. He's become very forgetful over the last few months. Shopping is a lot of work. So by the time your home and the groceries are put away, you certainly don't feel like cooking. lol

Jana, you are lucky to have lots of helpers with your project.

Jack took me for a walk. Then I did a little sewing this morning. Not sure what I will do this afternoon.

Dinner will be chicken on the grill and some kind of potato to go with it.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

Becca

Post by Becca » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:29 pm

Hello everyone sunny here & nice Fall day Today is my DDs Birthday
It was Tina’s cleaning day so I hope it’s done for a day at least Things get messy here quick

I got my walk in this morning while she was here She also helped me get the nightstand back in CAs room from Hospital bed being set up And she gave me advice on my quilt colors I just need a pattern Hope it comes soon I did some embroidery last night to refresh myself
Hope everyone had a good day
I made burgers & FFries for CA I had a burger too. Becca

Return to “Chit Chat”