Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club - Monday, October 3, 2022

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
Quilter7

Supper Club - Monday, October 3, 2022

Post by Quilter7 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:47 am

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope no one minds if I start Supper Club.

Yesterday we waited all day for word from my brother, Bill, about word of the birth of his grandson. Finally, at almost 10:00 PM we heard that Cade William was born at 9:02 PM weighing 7 lbs. 6oz. and 19 3/4 inches long. We are very excited.

Dinner tonight will be Chicken. At the moment I am not sure whether I will make Chicken Rice Casserole or Chicken Teriyaki.

Carol

Becca

Re: Supper Club - Monday, October 3, 2022

Post by Becca » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:09 am

Good morning everyone sunny here today

Carol We are happy you started Supper Club Anytime you want go ahead Congrats on your precious little one Such a happy time for all

Tina I’m sure you have done everything within your power to help your Dad Some are very independent I know CA Is

I am trying to be still as possible today BP is giving me trouble So I drawled off sketch of baby quilt for our little one
Also got everything done for CA He does like the new bed I was concerned he would not
We do have leftovers so we will clean them up. Becca

zfatcat

Re: Supper Club - Monday, October 3, 2022

Post by zfatcat » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:48 am

Becca, I'm so glad the bed is working out well.

Carol, congratulations to your family.

I'm going to work in the yard a bit today, then sew this afternoon.

Not sure what dinner will be just yet.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”