Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB Wednesday August17th, 2022

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
gershwin64

SUPPER CLUB Wednesday August17th, 2022

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:53 am

Good morning ❤
Mary asked me to set the table this morning, she's a tad occupied with her siblings and sibling in law ❤
Jana, I am so sorry for your loss, prayers for your family 🙏
I'm about half asleep but Frankie put the coffee on for you all and I have the table set.... I'm still in my jammies LOL
Think I'll make something for breakfast this morning.
We're supposed to get 3½" of rain between today through Sunday..... I'll see if that happens. Our rain was supposed to start at 3am, not a drop yet. We are cloudy though.
I still have my unwanted "friend" but am having longer stretches of less severe pain cycles.
I'm going to try to make kielbasa and baked ziti and peas for supper.
What are you all going to have?
Tina

zfatcat

Re: SUPPER CLUB Wednesday August17th, 2022

Post by zfatcat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:55 am

Tina, you are so lucky to get rain. We haven't see any for months. Probably not until October.

Jana, so sorry about Scott. You have the best family to have around when anything goes wrong. They sure rally and help out.

Yesterday I picked up my quilt from the fair. Then my friend and I stopped by the bowling alley and bowled a game. It was on the way home. I've been reading more than sewing the last few days. I need to finish up the Christmas swap blocks. Our friendship group has a sew day tomorrow, so I work on them there.

Dinner will be taco salad.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:27 am

Good afternoon!

I am out front watching my littles play on the sidewalk. Even though we live in a very quiet and safe neighborhood, we still watch them while they are in front.

Sandee came over earlier and needed a Aunt Jana hug. I am good for those. Matt and family came and did the yards and our neighbor went and got pizza for all here. Food will be coming from all our friends in the Ward. That just what they do. So dinners will be interesting for the next few days. There are wonderful cooks in the Ward!

Sarah, Sandee and Matt are going to take care of arrangements.

Everyone is now gone, so I have a quiet moment..

Enjoy the day!
Hugs,
Jana

Becca

Post by Becca » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:00 pm

Hello everyone Been another very busy day
Jana I’m so sorry to see aboutScott Great That all pitch in for others my prayers are with Sandee & all of you
Tina Glad you opened even if you do have Jammie’s on Sure pray that stone passes

Lori Glad you got to have fun with friend
Tina come this morning & RN for CA
I have just got finished putting extra pancakes & waffles in freezer
Tina &I got the dehumidifier hooked up
That’s what we had for supper At lunch we had chicken tenders Mashed potatoes CA ice cream
He’s had a rough day.
Becca

Return to “Chit Chat”