Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, May 6

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, May 6

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 am

Good morning,

Yesterday I got all the laundry done (5 loads), grocery shopped, picked up and sorted mail, and put together a comfort quilt top from the >100 donated blocks that Tina sent me. Next time we need a quilt, I'll be ready! Today is remake trailer bed - a real chore - and then dust, vac, mop our way out the door. I have massage appt at 11 and hope to get caught up on sew-along blocks this afternoon.

JANA - So nice to be able to get your family together again! So how is Stu doing? And I hope something comes of the investigation on Sarah's teacher. He seems to be quite a pompous jerk. I think your ceiling is plenty high enough for me! lol! I'm 4' 11-1/2".

Tonite's supper is going to be pasta of some sort. I think alfredo with broccoli in it.

Becca

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, May 6

Post by Becca » Thu May 06, 2021 11:05 am

Hello everyone Been busy here today It’s a gorgeous day sunny
After Town run got walk in made lunch Weed eat then planted flowers I bought I only bought impatiens this year My children have already give me so many I am just planting my flower boxes down stairs
Maryz Glad you had a safe nice trip Always good to get Home
I made popcorn chicken with green beans & Beths bread Becca

auntjana

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Thursday, May 6

Post by auntjana » Thu May 06, 2021 11:25 am

Good morning,!

Mary - well, Matt is about 6'4", Daniel the same, Aaron is the my shortest at 6'. I need the height clearance. And Stu and Andrew are both over 6 ft. Stu is doing well. He is still working as a nanny for the family he ,8ves with and looking to start a trade school. Possibly as a electrician. He has applied to work with Aaron. Currently there isn't a opening, but the team is looking to hire soon.

Dinner tonight will be chow mein. Easy and I will prep it all early, so it will be throw all in the pan, cook a couple of minutes and eat.

The first shipment of the ceiling project just arrived. The tiles - 10 big boxes. The track system is hopefully arriving tomorrow. I am so happy to have a ceiling! All these years here, Michael has always said, it's a basement, no need to make it fancy. Well, patience is a good thing! It's now getting finished, like I always envisioned. Last will be the floor .

Heading down to play in the Batt Cave. I got the floss I needed and can finish that project. I also organized more of the drawers in the sewing area. No reason to be messy anymore! Y'all can get up now from ROFLOL!

Stay Safe,
Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Chit Chat”